Saturday, April 6, 2013

Finish this sentance...a little late!

So I started this post awhile ago and just remembered it so I don't think I can actually link up but I'll post it anyway!

 

Finish This Sentence...



button
Go visit Holly and Jake!!!

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...Some delicious giant plate of pasta from Olive Garden...ohmigod that sounds so good.

2. On my Prom night....I got ditched by my date, Mac. Which was fine, girlfriends are more fun anyway.



3. When I go to the store, I always buy...lately it's been milk and produce for salads. We've changed our lifestyles so much! :)

4. Family functions typically...mom's side involves delicious food, walks after eating too much delicious food, wine, and games. Dad's side involves booze and poker. Guaranteed good time!

5. I think my blog readers...are few and far between! I honestly don't feel like anyone reads my blog! Probably because I suck at blogging and hardly ever post anything. Whatever. If you do introduce yourself! I don't bite :)

6. I'd much rather be.....living in North Carolina.

7. I have an obsession with....Facebook/Instagram/reading blogs. Basically technology. It's kind of sad.

8. My work friends....I don't really consider anyone I work with a friend, per say. I've never hung out with them outside of work so I guess that answers that question.

9. When I created my Facebook account....I don't really remember creating it. I think I was a junior in high school.

10. My least favorite word is...moist or panties. Especially in the same sentance...shit's sick. Also carcass and phlegm are pretty disgusting as well.

11. I really don't remember....oh my, lots of things. I don't really remember a whole lot from my childhood. Is that weird? I feel like I only think I remember shit when I see pictures. Other than that I forget shit all the time.

12. Justin Bieber....looks like a very feminine 12 year old boy. Sorry...not sorry.
Seriously...he's so feminine it's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment