Monday, November 18, 2013

The Thankful Project...a little late

Ok so I just came across this thing called the Thankful Project. You can read about it and find the prompts here. I probably won't do this everyday but we'll see. I also might do the ones I missed when November is over. Who knows! Anyways...
 
November 18 - A choice
 
I've sure made a lot of really stupid choices in my life...but there are also countless choices that I'm thankful for!
 
I'm thankful that I quit smoking
 
I'm thankful I dated some real douchebags. And broke up with them. I learned lots of lessons from those choices.
 
I'm thankful I went to college at the University of Northern Iowa where I met some of my very best friends.
 
 
I'm thankful I moved to North Carolina
 
I'm thankful I started working out and being healthy
 
 We make so many choices every day...I'm going to try my best to make good decisions that I can be thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment