Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Confessions!

Humpday!! That means I get to get some things off my chest. Which is always nice. Yay for confessions!

Ryan button

....today was my first real day at my new job, by myself. my sister's been training me for the past two weeks and now it's the real deal! i didn't really get to work much today because i had a meeting this morning and a class this afternoon. so we'll see how tomorrow goes!

....allergies blow. I'm over this pollen shit.

....I'm really liking the whole 'business casual' thing.


....I've still been slacking with my eating and working out. I'm planning on buying my gym membership after i get paid on Friday. i really need to start planning meals better.

....my sister is moving to florida on Friday. i don't want her to go :(


....I've gotten attached to my sister's dog since I've been in NC and I'm also sad to see him go :(

2 comments:

  1. i'm the total opposite of business casual. in fact, i prefer to walk the line between fancy pjs and bum-around sunday wear at work. so far, no one has said anything!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW He's so cute!! <33

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete