Thursday, November 21, 2013

Another edition of the boy behind my blog!

Ok so this is my third post today...what the shit is happening? Is that a blogging no-no? Whatever, I do what I want!
 
Another edition of Boys Behind the Blog!! Thanks Mal and Stephanie for this awesome link up! 
 
1. Who is your favorite band/musician?
The Devil Wears Prada and James Taylor...two opposite ends of the spectrum. (We both like lots of different music...it's pretty great)
(I could listen to James for the rest of my life...something about his music is just does wonders for me)
 
2. What was your first CD/tape?
Limp Bizkit
 
3. Who was your first concert?
Sadly, Rascal Flatts
 
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Cheesy mashed potatoes
 
5. Finish the sentence: I am thankful for...
Internal combustion engines...(really??)
 
Mal Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment