Thursday, November 21, 2013

Things

I take a lot of things for granted. I think we all do. Not on purpose...we just don't stop daily and think of all the things that make our lives easier. At least I don't. I get up, get ready, eat breakfast, go to work, feed, change, and play with about 12 tiny humans every day, go to the gym, eat dinner, watch tv, go to bed. So this is my list of things that I love in my life that I don't think about loving enough.
 
My bed
My pillows and blankets
My iphone
My toothbrush
Makeup
Clothes
Shoes
Food
My job
Tiny baby feet
Tiny baby smiles
Tiny baby snuggles
Tiny baby giggles
Diapers
My health
My body and the fact that it works
Water
My computer/internet/blogs
My recliner
Remote controls
Washing machine/dryer
Nail polish
Hair ties
My laptop
My car

Ok I have to stop. This could go on for days. Basically...I'm very blessed with all the things I'm even able to take for granted.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment