Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday letters

 
Thank God it's Friday...seeeriously. This week has been frustrating and stressful for me and I'm so looking forward to the weekend (even if I'm babysitting my cousin's kids tonight and bartending on Sunday). Mr. and I are planning on going to Des Moines Saturday and getting a hotel. There has been talk of hot tubbing and getting a wee bit sloshed. Long overdue if you ask me!
 
Dear Friday,
 I've missed you so much the past 6 days! Thank you for always finding your way back to me.
 
Dear clients,
 Please open up to me!
 
Dear boyfriend,
 Thank you for always reminding me not to stress out. You are so good at calming me down when I feel like I'm going to cry/scream/freak out! I don't know what I would do without you.
 
Dear commenters,
 Thank you! I get so excited when someone comments on something I wrote. Even though I have no followers, I'm glad a few people have read my blog.
 
Dear Target,
Lucky you...you're going to be getting lots of my money this weekend.
 
 
Photobucket
 
Today one of my co-workers asked another older co-worker if she farts in front of her husband. She replied with a "no, not even after 40 years." I then asked the first co-worker (who is in her mid-twenties) if she farts in front of her husband and she said that she does. Is it a generational thing?? Do older people not fart in front of their spouses and younger people do?? Do you all fart in front of your significant others?!

No comments:

Post a Comment