Wednesday, December 12, 2012

His & Her Q & A

What game show would you like to be on?
His:
The Price is Right
Her: Me too. Except I really dislike Drew Carey...but I could deal.

When you had a crush on your other half, what song(s) reminded you of them?
His: "The New Shit" by Marilyn Manson...because you liked it.
Her: Ok back story...Rayce used to give me rides home or wherever I was going after school and we would rock out with really loud music (we still do) and he introduced me to this song and I liked it. This is the song I was going to say too!! Romantic I know.

What is your realistic dream job/career goal?
His: To farm.
Her: I hate this question because I really have no idea. I'm not exceptionally good at anything...I have no strong passions...I just don't know.

Who is a famous person past or present that you admire?
His: I don't know...I don't really admire famous people
Her: Umm...Ellen Degeneres. Because she's fugging awesome.
 
Describe the worst date you've ever been on.
His: I don't think I've ever had a horrible one...not that I can think of
Her: Umm...we went to dinner at one of those Japanese places where you sit around the big fire grill thing...we hardly talked at all. It would have been sooooo awkward if the couple next to us wasnt't hammered and talked to us the entire time.

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
His: Going to Grandma's house on Christmas Eve. Also going out the day before Thanksgiving to see all our friends.
Her: It used to be going to my dad's side of the family's Christmas. That side of the family is way fun and we always played poker and I usually won. But now my aunt and uncle are retired and spend the winter in Arizone...rude.

What is your favorite form of communication?
His: Texting.
Her:  Yep.

What's the furthest back memory you can remember?
His: (He could not think of anything...psh)
Her: My sister and I were sitting on a table by the window in the kitchen yelling out the window to my dad who was outside.

What's the worst injury you've ever gotten?
His: Broken ankle playing basketball
Her: Falling off my dad's horse. That bitch took off galloping with my scrawny 8 year old self on her. I fell off at full speed on a gravel road. My mom literally thought I was dead....thankfully it was just a concussion.

Describe your first kiss together from your own points of view.
His: We were laying in bed and I was nervous to do it so I used being a little tipsy as an excuse to do it.
Her: So romantic that one. Umm...yeah, laying in bed after hanging out with some friends. We'd both had a few drinks so we were just laying there talking for hours I'm pretty sure...and finally he just did it. I was waiting and waiting for it and was so happy!!
 
 
His&Her Q&A

No comments:

Post a Comment