2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Today...3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
Well...my relationships with both my parents are different now than they were years ago (mostly high school). I was a...how should I put it...difficult teenager. I made my mom cry way way too many times. I'm not proud of it. I thought I was the shit and that my parents were too strict and were trying to ruin my life. Obviously. So in high school I had a rough time having a really good relationship with my mom.
Growing up, I often times thought my dad hated me. Looking back, I realize I was ridiculous. My dad and I had a rocky relationship when I was living with him, some say because we are alike it some ways, so we often butt heads. Once my parents divorced when I was 17 and I didn't live with my dad anymore, our relationship got soooo much better. We weren't around each other enough to fight and get on each others nerves but we saw each other enough to keep and grow our relationship.
My mom and I have the best relationship. The only problem with it is that we are 1000+ miles away from each other. When I was choosing whether or not to move back to Iowa from NC the only thing that was holding me back was that I would be so far away from my mom. Now that I am far from her...I wish I would have stayed (Rayce was willing to move to NC at the time.) I talk to my mom at least once a day and she's the first person I call for advice or questions or to tell her any news. I really don't know what I would do without her...like really.
My relationship with my dad is also great. Since moving back to Iowa I get to see him a couple times a month, which is great. We don't talk on the phone all the time like my mom and I do and aren't as close as my mom and I are, but we still have a great relationship.