Wednesday, April 9, 2014

confess sesh

 ....first of all, i am so overwhelmed with my new job i don't know how to feel about it. it's just so.much.info. to learn. it's only my second day but i just don't feel like i'm getting it as fast as i'd like. my confidence is dwindling...

....i hate wearing thongs. i do. does this mean i'm getting old? 

....traffic pisses me off. maybe tomorrow i'll have my sister count how many swear words i use on our commute to work.

....i still haven't unpacked everything from my move

....this isn't really a confession, but...i'm happy with my decision to move back to north carolina. as i drove away from everything i've known for 2 years sobbing, i looked up and said "please just let me be doing the right thing" and now i know i have. 

....i'm going to dinner at a mexican restaurant for my cousin's birthday tomorrow and i'm planning on having a few margaritas...and i'm not sure if the amount of excitement i feel about this is normal

....i haven't really worked out since last thursday. this makes me really unhappy but i just really honestly haven't had time. i hate when people say that but i get it now. i'm looking forward to when things calm down with my job and i can start a routine and such.

 Ryan-Gosling-button

1 comment:

  1. give yourself a break! the learning curve at a new job is at least 3-6 months which is why job probationary terms are for that long. it takes time to learn the lingo/processes/systems and it's only your second day. in a few months, you'll be a whiz.

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete