Wednesday, August 15, 2012

7 questions

Bach to school edition!

1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?
Nope, I may someday though. In my field (social work) it's a really good idea to have a Master's degree. So maybe someday I'll have another first day of school.

2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."
Honestly, I had no idea. I just saw other peoples' answers so I'd be cheating if I put the answer down!

3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc? (all are welcome here- btw)

I was a social butterfly for sure. I got along with everyone, even the "dirties." ha I used to get so mad when people would talk shit about people they didn't even know. Almost everyone in my class was super nice but a lot of people didn't give anyone outside their "group" a chance. I made all the friends I could in high school. Loved it.

4. What was your favorite subject in school?
Study hall? Ha no. Umm...psychology and sociology. Took more of those classes in college. Very fascinating to me.

5. (I've asked this question before, but it was a while ago) If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?
I would redo high school and I would have played basketball. I was really good at basketball but decided not to play in high school mostly because I was lazy and also because I was too wrapped up in my boyfriend at the time. I would have also done my relationships differently...like not spending ALL my time with boyfriends that didn't even go to my school (I know, Mom...should have listened). I didn't even go to my junior prom because my very controlling boyfriend said he would break up with me if I went...yeah, lame. Not playing basketball in high school is my only regret.

6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?
School lunch. My elementary/middle school lunches were homemade by little old ladies every day and were delicious! Can't complain about lunch in high school either...crispitos were my favorite! And chicken patty on a school made bun and mashed potatoes!

7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?
The last day, for sure. Pretty sure I started countdowns like halfway through the year.

Me and Rayce in high school...I don't think we look that different now!

1 comment:

  1. Found you through the blog hop! The quote comes from You Got Mail. Love that movie! I had friends in different groups too.

    You have a cute blog! Can't wait to read more. :)

    Nilda
    necklaceslaughterlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete