Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday adventures

Happy Sunday!

Rayce and I just got home from a long day of good clean fun. First we headed here...
and went here

I'm not a huge museum person, but it was fun! They had lots of underwater exhibits, which are my favorite. I used to want to be a marine biologist, but then realized I don't really like science that much ha. 



Octapus!







I loved this guy's smile!

 Horseshoe crab




GIANT catfish!



Me with Mark Twain


After the museum we went to eat at this little bar/restaurant called Lot One for lunch. It was a really cute little bar and the food was amazing! After lunch we headed to Galena, Illinois. Galena has a really good downtown area with tons and tons of little shops. It was a really fun day!

Last night we went over to my cousin Sarah's house and had dinner with her, her husband Tom, and their kids Ella, Luke, and Leo. We snapped these before we went. And no, we did not match on purpose!



My favorite :)



Have a good week! (Even though I'm pretty sure no one will end up reading this haha)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I'm one of the co-hosts! Thanks for linking up!

    I hope you're having an awesome day! :)

    -Alexis
    www.livingthewifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way as your last line...like I'm talking to myself sometimes! LOL Well I read it!
    Mel
    www.sweetsouthernmel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete