Saturday, August 11, 2012

Friday letters

Photobucket

Dear Boyfriend,
I'm feeling so much love for you right now (I always do, but I'm feeling my normal amount of love x23564 right now) I love that I want to race home to see you after being at work for 10 hours. I love that you think I'm the best girlfriend ever because I eat pizza and drink Jeremiah Weed in my underwear. I love that you want to spoil me and want me to spoil myself. I love that you appreciate the things I do for you/us. Sometimes I just want to cry because I feel so much love! Ok moving on!

Dear new job,
I think I'm going to love you! After I get comfortable with you of course.

Dear cousin Sarah,
I'm so glad you moved to my town! I can't wait to see your new house and have dinner tomorrow! And I can't wait to babysit your kids!

Dear house,
Clean yourself.

Dear blog,
I'm so glad I started you! Even though most of the time I don't know what to write about and I have 0 followers. That's ok because I get enjoyment from you!

Dear Mama,
I MISS YOU!!! I hope your students aren't rotten and are well behaved and are eager for you to teach them.

Dear Jeremiah Weed,
You are making me tipsy. I'm ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment