Sunday, September 30, 2012

His & Her Q & A

Another week of His & Her Q & A with Love the Grows. This is by far my favorite link up!
 
 
If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Him: Tom Hardy
Her: Zooey Deschanel...I think we have similar personalities (I sound like I actually know her haha)

What is your favorite candy bar?
Him: Ohhhh this is a hard one...(long pause...) I guess Milky way
Her: Probably Payday...I'm not a huge chocolate person

If you could redo anything about your wedding, what would you do differently?
Him: Pass...
Her: Yeah...I'll let you know after we get married

What is the greatest Halloween costume you've ever had?
Him: I was an inflatable toilet once...on roller blades. So I was a porta potty. (Whaaatttt??? lol)
Her: I guess when I was a flapper. I've never had super impressive costumes

What is your favorite type of food?
Him: Homestyle Americana (haha what a weirdo...is that a real "type"?)
Her: I don't think I can choose a favorite...I seriously love all types of food.

What is a sacrifice you've recently made for your better half?
Him: No motorbike or toys...it's better to save money right now.
Her: That makes me sad :( Umm, when we go back to our hometown and I don't want to

What music did you grow up on?
Him: Old shit...James Taylor, Michael Jackson, stuff like that
Her: All I really rememer is Bryan Adams, James Taylor, Rod Stewart, and the Eagles

What was your favorite wedding gift?
Him: Pass...
Her: Yep...I'll get back to you

Desert island- Only 5 people are there with you. Who would you want them to be?
Him: You, Nate, mom, dad, my sister
Her: You, my mom, my sister, my dad, and Maddie

What is your favorite time of day?
Him: Either early morning because there's nothing going on and it's cool and quiet or dusk
Her: Bedtime...I like laying in bed and talking before falling into a glorious slumber :)
 
His&Her Q&A

No comments:

Post a Comment