seven great things in your life.
1. My awesome family that is there for me always
2. Rayce - I always knew there was something special about him even in high school...but I never imagined we would have the amazing relationship we have now
4. My car
5. My best friends
6. My job...even though I don't love everything about it, I'm sure glad I have one!
7. My house
seven things you lack and covet.
2. A relationship with God
3. A naturally small body
6. A job I thoroughly enjoy and get paid well for
7. Money...again. I'm sick of worrying so much about not having enough
seven things that make you angry
1. Money (lack of)
2. Being 6 states and 1,000+ miles away from my mama and sissy
3. The economy
4. The fact that I have no idea what I want to do with my life
5. Child abusers/molesters
7. Filling my car with gas
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Work out...this is changing THIS WEEK!
2. Look for a better job...why do I keep putting this off?
3. Dress up more than once a week
4. Clean the house as much as I should
5. Blog other than doing link ups...I'm having a hard time with it. I don't know what to write about
6. Not overanalyze every situation
7. Drink enough water
seven worldly material desires.
1. A puppy
2. A nice house
3. To be able to afford to get pedicures/massages/other girly stuff
4. Whatever nice car Rayce wants at the moment
5. Money...just so I don't have to worry about paying bills...and maybe I could get a haircut
6. A new phone...I've had the same Blackberry for years
7. A cute/fashionable wardrobe
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Monster energy drinks (the blue/low carb kind)
3. Sleep...I sleep in when I should get up early and be productive
4. Ben & Jerry's Blueberry Vanilla Graham froyo...go get some. Nowww.
5. Shopping...I love getting new stuff but I feel guilty afterward
6. I guess food in general. I always feel bad after I eat unless it's like a salad or something
7. Sons of Anarchy
seven things you love about love
1. Having my best friend there all the time
2. The butterflies
3. Love notes
5. Talking about the future
7. Having him believe in me no matter what