Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
1) What was your first car?

2000 Ford Taurus...I LOVED that car! I loved even more that I didn't have to buy it. It was my dad's work car for a couple years but when he got a new one he passed it down to me!


I had it from the time I started driving at like 15 until I was a senior in college. It had over 200,000 miles on it and my dad thought it would be safer for me to drive to North Carolina in my sister's old Chevy Cavelier (that I hated). So that was the end of Terese the Taurus. Sad face. My dad sold it for like $500. Great car...I never had any problems with it!
 

2) Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Mr. Steines my 8th grade science and gym teacher and basketball coach. Pretty sure he was everyone's favorite teacher because he was young and cool and all the girls had a crush on him.
 

Our team circa 2001-2002
He was just a really good teacher in that he knew how to make shit fun, unlike all the other teachers. I also loved having him as my coach. He pushed me and made me work hard and made me a better player.

3) Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities?
When I was really little I played soccer and t-ball/softball. Not such a fan. In middle school is when I really started getting into and loving sports.
 
I started basketball in 4th grade
Then up until high school I played basketball, softball, volleyball, and track. I was decent at all of them but basketball was my sport for sure.
My dad and I when he was my basketball coach
 
7th or 8th grade volleyball...I'm the awkwardly tall one
 
Other than sports I also did band...I played the trombone. Yes, I'm serious.
 
4) What was your favorite birthday party?
I honestly don't really remember any of my birthay parties...sad.

5) Who was your favorite celebrity crush?
Wow. I had a TON! I was so boy crazy. To name a few...
 
Andrew Keegan...duh.

Nick Carter. I was a Backstreet Boys fan through and through, but Nick was my favorite. My sister and I had countless posters of them hanging all over our walls. We also had BSB pens, notebooks, videos...man we were obsessed.

Hanson...still love Mmmmbop. Such a good tune.

Casper the ghost. Devin something? I dunno. I liked him.

Dream Street. The boyband that never really got famous.

JTT. Who didn't have a crush on him?
 
 
6) What show/move did your parents not allow you to watch?
We never had cable or anything so we didn't have very many tv options. The two that stick out in my head are...
 
The Simpsons

Maury...You ARE the father!!
 

1 comment: