Thursday, April 18, 2013

Megan: According to Rayce

Linking up today with Becky at From Mrs. to Mama for this awesome idea she came up with! I love it! So...here are the things my boyfriend had to say about me...in his exact words.
 
*Loves puppies more than most people
 
*Leaves a trail of belongings everywhere she goes
 
*Is often forgetful but in a cute funny way
 
*Can be funny and cute when trying to be serious or mad
 
*Believes in family first
 
*Can do bigger and better things but doesn't always know/believe it
 
*Would look good on her own motorcycle
 
*Prefers a quiet night in relaxing versus going out and partying
 
*Favorite place is the beach
 
*Hates snow and cold weather
 
*Beautiful even when she just gets out of bed
 
*Would pay you to be able to stay in bed an extra hour or 2 or 4
 
*Makes huge sacrifices for other people just because she cares
 
*Has an unhealthy addiction to carbs, Monster, and blogs
 
*Tries hard to get into my hobbies
 
*Loves board games and family time and is the biggest advocate for family game time
 
*Is truly the most caring, nice, and beautiful person I know
 
*Puts up with me even when I smell
 
I love this man
 

No comments:

Post a Comment