Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday social!



 
Sunday Social
 
1. What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)?
-Computer
-Iphone...for when I'm away from my computer, obviously
-Chapstick

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
Hmm...I'm not a reader. The last book I read was this one
The Long Hard Road out of Hell by Marilyn Manson
 
I'm sure a lot of people will roll their eyes or make a scrunchy disgusted face at this but seriously it's an awesome book. I read it in like two days. It's crazy to see all the crazy/effed up shit he's done in his life. But really, he's an incredibly smart man if you listen to him speak.

3. What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
 Lose weight/tone up/continue to work out and get healthy

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
 Any year from college except my senior year that I spent dating a douchebag...
 
Freshman year in the dorms. Met so many great friends and had a blast!
Lived with the best roomie EVER! Had so much fun living the single life with my best friend, Maddie. So many great memories from that year.
 
Junior year...had a blast with a new group of roommates and had the time of my life Spring breaking in South Padre!!

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
 That I'm not comfortable around new people. I've gotten more anti-social since college...it's not good.
 
Have a great week, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment