Monday, September 2, 2013

The one about where I come from

Tuesday, Sept. 3: Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.
 

The first thing I thought of when I read this prompt was that I came from my parents, obviously. They are definitely the biggest influences in my life and have shaped me into who I am today. But there's a lot of other things that have shaped me...
 
I come from a house in the country
 
I come from a small town
 
I come from my dad's small family and I come from my mom's giant family...who are all pretty freaking great
 
I come from growing up with my sister
 
 
I come from hugs, cuddles, and  I love you's
 
I come from playing outside in the swamp and climbing trees
 
I come curfews
 
I come from chores
 
I come from playing sports
 
I come from getting pretty good grades
 
I come from my high school friends
 
I come from my college friends...and college in general
 
I come from the deaths of three friends
 
I come from my past relationships
 
 
I can't wait to add to the list of things I come from!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment