Thursday, August 9, 2012

Finally...

I got a big girl job!!!!


I cannot tell you how excited I am! I've been struggling since I moved back to Iowa in April...well, really since graduating college over a year ago to find a social work job. I didn't really try that hard while I was living in Raleigh because I was content doing what I was doing at the time (nannying for these beauties.)


 I was happy when I got hired at the daycare I work at now, but that was short-lived. I was under the impression that I would be working full time and as of now I work between 20-25 hours a week...at minimum wage. I've definitely been soooo stressed about my finances and thank the Lord for Rayce. He helps out a lot. I've been searching and searching for jobs in our area. Not just jobs I want either...crappy jobs that I would hate but where I would make more money.

I've felt guilty because Rayce hasn't been able to buy things he wants because he has to pick up the slack from my lack of money. I've felt like all the money my parents and I have spend on a college education were going to waste. I've felt just plain discouraged, useless, stressed, and frustrated. I am so so so thankful that this has finally happened. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment