Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Today while I was stalking  reading some blogs, I came across this Sometimes and Always link up. I'm still feeling like I'm not doing these link ups right. Is there a certain/right way to do them? Am I doing it right? Anyone?? Ha. I don't know how to "grab the button." I'll learn all this blog stuff soon right?! Anyway...here I go!

Sometimes and always

Sometimes: I really really dislike my job.

Always: Remember that I really do love babies and that I am doing the best I can to move onto a bigger and better job...one that I will love! (Crossing my fingers for the interview I have tomorrow!)

Sometimes: I get frustrated and annoyed with the boyfriend's OBSESSION with cars and bikes.

Always: Remember that it is his passion and I'm glad he has something he loves to do.

Sometimes: (Always) I miss my mom and sister x634657 and wish I lived in NC again.

Always: I try to remember that I chose to moved back to Iowa and that I will hopefully live there again someday.

Sometimes: I wish money didn't exist (or that I had more of it!)

Always: Tell myself that it's a necessary part of life.

Sometimes: I tell myself that I'm not going to drink a Monster today.

Always: I get one anyway.

Sometimes: I watch clips and bloopers of Friends when I'm alone.

Always: Get embarrassed for laughing out loud by myself and then not care because it's freakin' hilarious.


PS-I got pooped on at work today..like I had to throw away my shirt. Oh the joys of working at a daycare.

Happy Tuesday!!



1 comment:

  1. the sometimes and always about your job describes me so perfectly! fingers crossed for you!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete