Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday letters

Dear stomach,
I can't even eat a salad without you acting up?? Not impressed.
 
Dear Texas Roadhouse,
Why must your rolls smothered with a delicious glaze of butter and more butter plus your delicious apple butter be so DELICIOUS?! I could eat you every day.
 
Dear money,
Can I have more of you? Please?
 
Dear boyfriend,
Thank you for taking me out tonight. I always love our little date nights. And I always love you to pieces!
 
Dear Fifty Shades Darker,
I'm excited I bought you and to start reading you!
 
Dear Dad,
Thanks for all you do for me! I sooooo appreciate what you did for me recently. It helps a lot.
 
Dear bed,
I can't wait to crawl into you tonight and get all warm and cozy and sleep in tomorrow.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment