Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What happened to please and thank you?

For realsies...kids these days are just rude.
 
So obviously...it's Halloween. Duh. This year was the first year I've handed out candy to trick or treaters and I must say...I was not impressed!
 
First of all...wee only had maybe 15-20 kids ring our doorbell. Pathetic. I was expecting way more!
 
Second of all...there were maybe 5 of those 20 kids that said thank you. I had one kid ring the doorbell continuously until I opened the door...violently shove his hand in the candy bowl and take a handful (probably like 5 or 6 pieces) of candy and run away without saying a word. My parents would have never let me behave like that!
 
I have no real reason for this post other than to rant about how kids need manners. The end.
 


1 comment:

  1. Luckily for us it was an overall decision that we ddi not do Halloween with the kid on the compound. But once you lived in a residential area I figure there were a few houses who obviously got this same treatment.
    I am following you now and enjoyed reading your blog.
    I would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/11/pray.html

    ReplyDelete