Tuesday, November 27, 2012

His & Her Q & A

 
 
My favorite link up is back! Thanks Bethany for bringing it back!

What do you do when you're angry?His: Go for a drive...or a ride
Her:  Probably cry. I usually cry if I feel strongly about something whether it's bad or good

What is an item of clothing your other half has that you wish they would throw away?
His: I don't think you have any
Her: I can't think of any either

What is the greatest family vacation you went on as a kid?
His: Elkhart duhhh. (Elkhart Lake, WI)
Her:  We didn't go on many. The only one I really remember is Wilmington Beach, NC when I was like 16

Would you want to live in the city, country, or beach?
His: Country....by a city, near a beach.
Her: Sounds good to me!

How do you handle farting in front of each other?
His: Ha..hahaha. I do it freely.
Her: He farts all the time. I do it...just quietly ;) haha

What is your favorite type of cake?
His: A good white cake with some good frosting
Her: Strawberry funfetti...I'm 6 years old it's ok

What is the first thing you do when you get home from work?
His: Change clothes
Her: Take off my pants. I hate pants

What is a phrase or word your other half frequently says?
His: "That's what I always say"
Her: "Hey, how doin" "What happened" (in a funny weird voice) usually after he farts and our house smells like poop

Did you exaggerate anything when you were first dating?
His: Nope, you already knew me
Her: Yep, we knew each other for years before we started dating so none of that funny business

Who is your other half as a superhero?
His: Superwoman....cause you're super. (ha...)
Her: Ugh...Batman? Because Christian Bale is sexy and so is Rayce?
 
His&Her Q&A

4 comments:

  1. what a cute idea! love!

    xo

    love and cheer from thechiffondiary.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,
    Following ya from the GFC hop.
    We are gathering for An Aloha Affair , a sweet sort of mingling and sharing and growing together. I would so love it if you'd join us. You will always be welcome, anytime. Save ya a seat?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE PANTS TOO! This was too funny! I've enjoyed getting to know you through your blog =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! What a great post! Found you through a blog hop and excited to be a new follower. I would love to have you stop by my site if you get a chance!

    Chrissy
    http://www.thetaylor-house.com

    ReplyDelete