Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday social

I see them all the time but I think this is the first time doing this Sunday Social link up!
 
 
 Sunday Social
 
 
This week's questions are all about 4's!
1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
 Right now I work in the nursery at a daycare. I love all my babies but it does get stressful with 13 babies and only 3 adults.
 Nanny. Loved it. I got to see these gorgeous faces everyday.
 
 
 At the same time I was nannying I worked as a hostess at a restaurant in Raleigh. This is where I met some really awesome friends that I miss dearly!
 In high school I made pizza at a local bar/restaurant. It was glamorous...but not even a little bit.
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
 Titanic
  Superbad

 Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

 Rent
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
DeWitt, IA

Cedar Falls, IA
Raleigh, NC
Waterloo, IA
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Pasta
Homemade cheesy vegetable soup
Happy Joes pizza
I can't pick any more because I love pretty much everything!
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
Cell phone
Chapstick
Wallet

Glasses/contact solution. I can't wear my contacts all day so I carry around my stuff in case they hurt and I have to take them out
 
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Branson, MO

Jacksonville, FL
Arizona when I was like 2
South Padre, TX. Spring breakkkkk!!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment