Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ramblings

Want to see my almost attempt at doing one of those cute "outfit post" things that all the cool bloggers do?
 
 
Yep, that's it.
 
I didn't know what to do. I told Rayce that all the other bloggers do all these poses and everything and when it came down to it all I could do was put my hands on my hips and smile like an idiot. And turn my feet inward...I have no idea. I think it's safe to say I won't be doing any outfit posts. Especially since this is the extent of me getting "dressed up." I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl...and if at all possible I'll probably substitute the jeans for sweatpants.
 
We met my friend Miranda and her daughter, Kenzie for lunch. It's not an easy task getting a 2 year old to take a picture...
 




 
I don't get to see or spend nearly enough time with Kenzie Jo...but I love her to death and I miss her so much! She is so much fun (and a lot of attitude)...
 
 
 
 
But now that she's a bit older but I can't help but miss the days when she was like this
 
 
 
Precious Princess Makenzie...I love you baby girl!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment