Saturday, June 1, 2013

A moment in my day

I'm supposed to be in Wisconsin right now with Rayce and his family at the races. We left at 6:00 a.m. Friday morning and by Plattville, WI (just over an hour into the trip) I thought I was gonna hurl. I've been sick with a really bad cold for almost a week now but I thought I was ok to still go on vacation. Guess not. So I called my dad and he drove all the way to Plattville to save me. So I've been sitting at my dad's house (in the middle of nowhere) for two days and I'm bored out of my mind.

So, since I never know what to blog about...I'm stealing an idea (I might do more than one...gasp!!) from the whole "blog every day in May" thing that I didn't participate in. Whatever. I do what I want.

Day 9: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)

 
I work at a daycare. I usually work in the nursery but I occasionally work in the 10-16 month room as well. Unlike the nursery...in this room, they all nap at the same time. It's glorious. This is one of my favorite little guys. They are so precious when they sleep. I could snuggle him all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment