Saturday, June 1, 2013

Things that make me uncomfortable

Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable

 

Being present when other people argue

Anything to do with abortion...just talking about it or seeing somthing about it on tv. I just can't. When I watched Revolutionary Road I was seriously about to pass out during the abortion part. Like light headed and shit. This has nothing to do with my views on abortion so no one needs to get all huffy about it...it just makes me super uncomfortable/weird feeling.

Pants

Bugs/spiders

Not having some kind of snack in my purse...what if I get hungry?

When I know someone is wrong but I don't know them well enough to say anything. I want to so bad but I just can't.

Social situations where I don't know anyone

Feet touching me

When men cry

When I really really need to crack my neck or knuckles but they won't crack

Accents/people that mumble/talk softly that I can't understand

Dancing

Public speaking

That's a pretty solid list...I'm all worked up now.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment