Thursday, August 15, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog #3

The Boys Behind the Blog #3 Questions:
 

1. What would you do with $1,000,000?
Pay off my debt. Pay off your debt. Pay off my parent's debt. Buy us a nice house. Invest some of it. Get a nice truck. Build a nice, fun, fast car. Get a nice daily drive car. Get a 4-wheeler and motorcycle. Get my parent's and you a car. Probably save the rest.

2. What is your dream job?
Something to do with any kind of racing except Nascar.

3. Who is your celebrity crush?
I don't really have one. I don't really care about celebrities enough to have one. I just can't think of one off the top of my head.

4. What is your favorite sports team?
I don't like sports teams.
 
 
5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day?
Never had one. (Whaaatt??)I ain't got time fo dat!
 
 
 
Boys Behind The Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment